The Furch Grand Nylon is a nylon string guitar built with the steel string player in mind. The neck was built with similar ergonomics to that of steel string guitars, yet yields a very traditional classical tone.
This guitar has a wonderfully warm tone, and sounds wonderful in a variety of contexts, from Bach to Willie Nelson. The Grand Concert body size is very comfortable without sacrificing volume or tone, while The Cedar top and Indian Rosewood back and sides make this guitar extremely balanced, dynamic and rich.
The GNc 4-CR will surely add tonal variety to any collection.
This wonderful Crossover nylon string guitar includes an LR Baggs EAS-VTC pickup and comes in a Hiscox case with Furch logo.
- Top: AAA grade Western Red Cedar
- Back and Sides: AA grade Indian Rosewood
- Rosette: Faux Tortoise color and b-w-b
- Binding: Faux Tortoise
- Neck: African Mahogany with satin finish; soft V shape
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Head Veneer: Ebony
- Fretboard Binding: Ebony
- Tuners: Schaller Hauser Chrome machine heads with polished Ebony buttons
- Bridge: Ebony pinless
- Saddle: Tusq black
- Nut: Tusq black
- Pickguard: Clear
- Nut Width: 45mm
- Scale Length: 650mm