Furch Red Master's Choice Gc-SR SPA, Indian Rosewood & Sitka Spruce
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
The Red Master’s Choice represents the top line of Furch’s all-solid-woods guitars that are built using the very best materials and the most advanced production technologies, including top and back voicing, the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint, and Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish. This model has the Grand Auditorium shape with cutaway, and it is made from master grade tonewoods – the soundboard features Sitka spruce, and the back and sides are made from Indian rosewood. The beauty of the woods is underscored by a host of appointments – a premium concentric-ring rosette, koa binding and tail decoration, and a ziricote bridge, fingerboard and headstock overlay. The fingerboard features front mother-of-pearl leaf inlays, a similar shape adorns also the headstock, rendered in green abalone. Thanks to the combination of premium materials and state-of-the-art production technologies, the Red Master’s Choice is top-class instrument with an attractive look and superb acoustic qualities. It produces clear, open tones that are finely balanced across the entire tonal spectrum.
The Red Master’s Choice is fitted with the LR Baggs Stagepro Anthem system, which combines a bridge pickup, an internal microphone, and a side-mounted preamp.
- Body: Grand Auditorium
- Top: Master-grade Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Master-grade Indian rosewood
- Neck: African mahogany with soft V profile
- Fretboard: Figured ziricote
- Radius: 15-3/4"
- Bridge: Figured ziricote
- Binding: Koa
- Pickguard: Transparent
- Rosette: Koa with abalone
- Purfling: Abalone and B/W line
- Body finish: Full-pore high-gloss
- Neck finish: Satin
- Scale length: 25-9/16"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- String spacing: 2-3/16"
- Pickup: LR Baggs Stagepro Anthem
- Serial number: 98110
- Year of build: 2021
- Case: Hiscox hardshell
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- This Furch Master's Choice comes in the versatile Grand Auditorium shape with a cutaway
- The classic, master-grade tonewoods of Sitka spruce and Indian rosewood provide a voice that pivots seamlessly between strumming and fingerstyle, solo and band settings
- An LR Baggs Stagepro Anthem comes pre-installed, making this guitar stage-ready
The Furch Guitars story began a long time before the company was officially established. In the 1970s, Frantisek Furch, a metalworker by day and a musician by night, faced the dilemma of complete unavailability of high-quality musical instruments in the then socialist Czechoslovakia.