Furch Yellow Master's Choice Gc-CR SPA, Western Red Cedar & Indian Rosewood
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
The Furch Yellow Master’s Choice model is a beautifully crafted guitar in a cutaway Grand Auditorium shape, made of premium solid tonewoods. The guitar features a soundboard of western red cedar, and back and sides of high-quality Indian rosewood. The warm sound of these tonewoods is underscored by appointments that include a green abalone double-ring rosette and faux tortoise body binding. The body is protected by Furch's proprietary Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish, developed to enhance the resonance qualities of tonewoods. The warm, well-rounded tone of cedar and rosewood in this versatile Grand Auditorium shape is an excellent choice for a variety of playing styles and genres.
The Furch Yellow Master’s Choice model is fitted with the LR Baggs Stagepro Anthem system, which combines a bridge pickup, an internal microphone, and a side-mounted preamp. The guitar comes with a heavy-duty Hiscox hardshell case.
- Body: Grand auditorium, cutaway
- Top: Western red cedar
- Back and sides: African mahogany
- Neck: African mahogany w/ soft Furch V profile
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Ebony
- Finish: Full-pore high-gloss on top; open-pore on back and sides
- Scale length: 25-9/16"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- String spacing: 2-3/16"
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Electronics: L.R. Baggs Element
- Case: Hiscox hard case
- Serial number: 95424
- Year of build: 2021
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- The Grand Auditorium shape with a cutaway and standard scale length is versatile enough for a variety of playing styles and genres
- A pre-installed L.R. Baggs Element pickup means this guitar is ready to be take on the stage
- The all solid wood construction of western red cedar and Indian rosewood offers a warm, responsive voice
The Furch Guitars story began a long time before the company was officially established. In the 1970s, Frantisek Furch, a metalworker by day and a musician by night, faced the dilemma of complete unavailability of high-quality musical instruments in the then socialist Czechoslovakia.