Furch Yellow Gc-CR, Indian Rosewood & Cedar
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
The Furch Yellow Gc-CR model is a beautifully crafted guitar in the Grand Auditorium shape with cutaway, made of premium solid tonewoods. The guitar features a soundboard of western red cedar, and back and sides of high-quality Indian rosewood. The warm sound of these tonewoods is underscored by appointments that include a green abalone double-ring rosette and faux tortoise body binding. The body is protected by Furch's proprietary Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish, developed to enhance the resonance qualities of tonewoods. The warm, well-rounded tone of cedar and rosewood in this versatile Grand Auditorium shape is an excellent choice for a variety of playing styles and genres.
- Body: Grand Auditorium w/ cutaway
- Top: Western red cedar
- Back and sides: African mahogany
- Neck: African mahogany w/ soft Furch V profile
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Ebony
- Finish: Full-pore high-gloss
- Scale length: 25-9/16"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- String spacing: 2-3/16"
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Case: Hiscox hard case
- Serial number: 97197
- Year of build: 2021
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- Furch's Grand Auditorium shape with cutaway is a versatile model, ready to tackle any genre
- Western red cedar and Indian rosewood are a warm, responsive combination, perfect for the solo player
- A green abalone rosette, faux tortoise binding and Furch's Full-Pore gloss finish make and keep this guitar looking beautiful for years
This product listing was written by Lindsay. If you’d like to talk to Lindsay about this guitar, you can do so here:
Get your personalized demo
Fill in your details below, tell us what you'd like to hear, and we'll send your personal demo within 24 hours
Email Lindsay about this guitar
The Furch Guitars story began a long time before the company was officially established. In the 1970s, Frantisek Furch, a metalworker by day and a musician by night, faced the dilemma of complete unavailability of high-quality musical instruments in the then socialist Czechoslovakia.