Made in a turn to cater to those with more vintage sensibilities who still crave the modern appointments and ergonomics of a Gadow guitar, Custom Setback HB is a truly inspiring bridge between these worlds.
With a hollow Mahogany body and Flamed Maple cap, the guitar finds its roots in a tried and tested combination that really does yield classic results, both in tone and feel, with a distinctive and loud voice even unplugged.
The Mahogany set neck has a very comfortable profile and plays incredibly smooth and fast all the way through, with the Rosewood fretboard providing a fantastic platform to play upon, a truly effortless guitar to play.
The Gadow Hand-Wound Humbuckers in this guitar are exceptionally versatile, with a stunning dynamic range and coil-tap capabilities it covers most all of the sonic ground you could ever tread.
The guitar is in fantastic condition and comes with its original Hardcase.
- Mahogany hollow body with flamed Maple cap
- Mahogany set neck with carbon fiber reinforcement
- 1-11/16" nut width
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12 inch radius
- Bone nut
- Pearl dot inlays
- Two Gadow hand-wound coil-tapped pickups with nickel covers
- One volume, one tone
- Ebony peghead overlay
- Nickel-plated Kluson tuners with tulip buttons
- One-piece chrome-plated TonePros Tune-O-Matic bridge
- Bigsby tailpiece