This powerful dreadnought is a G-65 from Gallagher Guitars out in Tennessee, USA.
Built up from Indian Rosewood for the back and sides and Sitka Spruce for the top, this is an incredibly balanced and dynamic dreadnought that makes a great workhorse for a plethora of styles.
The Rosewood 'boarded Mahogany neck plays smooth and fast, and with a comfortable profile and low action all the way through it really is effortless to coax out huge tones from this wonderful instrument.
The guitar has recently had a refinish by Gallagher, pairing the benefits of being a seventeen year old instrument in regards to the feel, as well as the broken in and open tone it has acquired, with an immaculate and clean look that you'd be forgiven for thinking was a brand new instrument.
The guitar is in great condition and comes with it's original Hardcase.
- 14-fret dreadnought
- Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Sitka Spruce top
- Ivoroid binding on the body only
- No binding on the fretboard or peghead
- zigzag backstrip
- Mahogany neck with diamond volute
- 25.25" scale length
- 1-11/16" nut width
- Ebony fretboard with dot inlay
- Rosewood headstock overlay with Gallagher logo in pearl
- Nickel Schaller tuning machines
- Ebony belly bridge with bone compensated saddle
- Ebony pins
- Chrome-plated strap button installed on the underside of the neck heel
- This G-65 was recently re-finished by Gallagher Guitars.