Gallagher Grand Concert Classical Nylon, Mahogany & Cedar
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
Our friends at Gallagher Guitars in Murfreesboro, TN are breaking into the nylon-string world with this beautiful Grand Concert Classical guitar in cedar and mahogany! Steel-string players will appreciate the playability of the combined U and C shape neck profile and the modest 1-7/8" nut width. With strong fundamentals and a warm midrange, this guitar has a sweet, lyrical quality that will make you want to play through every intricate arrangement in your repertoire. It would also make for an excellent accompaniment instrument for voice or a melody instrument like violin. It is wonderfully accented by Gallagher's earthy aesthetic, with a rope purfling and back strip and spalted sycamore tile rosette.
- Size: Grand Concert
- Top: Cedar
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany with U/C profile
- Fretboard: Rosewood with 20" radius
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Rosette: Spalted sycamore tiles
- Headstock veneer: Rosewood
- Back strip: Double rope/herringbone
- Binding/purfling: Tortoise/BWBW
- End wedge and heel cap: Rosewood
- Fret size: Medium
- Tuners: Grover with pearloid buttons
- Finish: Flat/open pore
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Nut width: 1-7/8"
- String spacing: 2-5/16"
- Serial number: 3882
- Case: TKL hardshell
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- Gallagher's nylon-string features a smaller Grand Concert size body for focus and sweetness
- Warm cedar and midrange-focused mahogany create a lyrical tone
- Rope purfling and back strip and a spalted sycamore rosette add Gallagher's signature earthy touches
This product listing was written by Lindsay. If you’d like to talk to Lindsay about this guitar, you can do so here:
Get your personalized demo
Fill in your details below, tell us what you'd like to hear, and we'll send your personal demo within 24 hours
Email Lindsay about this guitar
Gallagher Guitar Co. was founded in 1965 by J.W. Gallagher, a skilled woodworker and machinist who wanted to apply his craftmanship to build quality acoustic instruments.