This Gerber RL15+ model was a TNAG Bespoke Service custom order, and features sensational Claro Walnut for the back and sides and a wonderful Swiss Moon Spruce top. The guitar has a custom cross inlay on the back of the headstock.
The RL15+ is an evolution of Ryan Gerber's RL15 model. It is characterized by the same shape and contours, with a slightly wider lower bout and longer body. With the increase in the volume of the soundbox, comes a slightly lower fundamental tone, and more volume. The basic construction, layout, bracing, etc, is otherwise identical to the RL15.
A beautiful balanced and charismatic instrument, it leaves you oodles of headroom and a gorgeous overtone overhang that lasts for days. Crisp and clean in the highs with a sweet nest to the mids and low end. Ryan's guitars have a signature voice that truly sets them apart, they sit perfectly with a vocal or a crowded band environment but truly excel in solo fingerstyle pieces. A masterful all-rounder.
- Guitar Model - RL15+
- Scale length - 25.25”
- Soundboard - Master Swiss Moon Spruce
- Back and sides - Claro Walnut
- Neck - Honduran Mahogany
- Manzer Wedge
- Bevel armrest
- Full binding and trim package
- Satin finish
- Nut material - Bone
- Saddle material - Bone
- Fretwork - Evo Gold
- Gotoh 510 tuners
- Nut width - Standard 1.75”
- String spacing at Saddle - Standard 2.25”
- Neck thickness - Standard
- Custom headstock rear inlay
- K and K trinity pro installed
- Shaller S lock strap buttons installed (neck and tail)
- Carry case - Visesnut Active