The RL16 is the largest bodied guitar from the Gerber range, created with the modern finger style player in mind. The adept design and intuitive ergonomics combine a powerful, punchy, larger bodied instrument with an especially comfortable players guitar. The narrow waist keeps and the standard wedge body makes the 16" lower bout more manageable for all.
This RL16 is made with a stunning set of Honduran Mahogany for the back and sides, paired with a Master Grade Swiss Moon Spruce top. It is a beautifully well rounded, lively and responsive instrument, perfect for vocal accompaniment- whilst sporting a strong and characterful voice for solo arrangement. We are utterly blown away.
- RL16 Model
- Soundboard: Master Swiss Moon Spruce
- Back and Sides: Honduran Mahogany
- Full Trim Package
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Lower Bout: 16"
- Upper Bout: 11 1/2"
- Waist: 9 1/4"
- Body length: 20"
- Body depth at end block: 4 3/4"
- Body depth at neck: 3 7/8"
- Scale length: 25.5
- Nut width: 1 3/4"
- String spacing at saddle: 2 1/4"
- Fretwire: Gold EVO standard
- Tuners: Gotoh 510 Delta series 21:1 gear ratio