Not often we get a lovely Gibson Les Paul in the showroom, but this stunner just arrived and we cannot put her down. One of the most sought after Collector's Choice Les Pauls, this CC#1 Melvyn Franks/Peter Green/Gary Moore in VOS finish has an absolutely beautiful top.
The guitar is in mint condition and hardly been played by its previous owner.
Amazing rosewood fretboard, so dark it almost looks like ebony, with slight hints of red!
- Series: Collector's Choice
- Model: Les Paul 1959 CC#1 Melvyn Franks/Peter Green/Gary Moore
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Carved Maple
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (VOS)
- Color: Melvyn Franks Butterscotch VOS
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: 59 rounded
- Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Scale: 24.75" (629mm)
- Width at nut: 1.687" (42mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Trapezoid Celluloid
- Frets: 22
- Bridge/Tailpiece: ABR-1 Bridge, Stopbar Tailpiece
- Machine Heads: Vintage-style Tulip Tuners
- Pickups: 2x Burstbucker Humbuckers "Reverse Phase"
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-way switch
- Electronics: Luxe Bumble Bee caps and CTS pots