Gibson 1959 Les Paul VOS Collector's Choice CC1 Peter Green / Gary Moore - Pre Owned
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
Not often we get a lovely Gibson Les Paul in the showroom, but this stunner just arrived and we cannot put her down. One of the most sought after Collector's Choice Les Pauls, this CC#1 Melvyn Franks/Peter Green/Gary Moore in VOS finish has an absolutely beautiful top.
The guitar is in mint condition and hardly been played by its previous owner.
Amazing rosewood fretboard, so dark it almost looks like ebony, with slight hints of red!
- Series: Collector's Choice
- Model: Les Paul 1959 CC#1 Melvyn Franks/Peter Green/Gary Moore
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Carved Maple
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (VOS)
- Color: Melvyn Franks Butterscotch VOS
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: 59 rounded
- Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Scale: 24.75" (629mm)
- Width at nut: 1.687" (42mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Trapezoid Celluloid
- Frets: 22
- Bridge/Tailpiece: ABR-1 Bridge, Stopbar Tailpiece
- Machine Heads: Vintage-style Tulip Tuners
- Pickups: 2x Burstbucker Humbuckers "Reverse Phase"
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-way switch
- Electronics: Luxe Bumble Bee caps and CTS pots
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us