This Gibson Custom L-5 CT comes to us in excellent condition.
The L5 CT features Maple back and sides with a high-grade Spruce top. The CT (Cutaway, Thinline) signifies the slightly shallower 2 1/2" body depth. The Maple and Walnut neck is topped by an Ebony fingerboard decorated with Pearl block inlays and multi-ply black and white binding.
In the electronics department, the guitar features a pair of Gibson's '57 Classic humbucker pickups, controlled by dedicated volume and tone controls and a three-way selector switch.
This guitar is in excellent condition and features the original hard case.
- Body: Maple back and sides with high grade Spruce top
- Body dimensions: 17" wide, 21" long, and 2 1/2" deep
- Neck: High-grade maple and walnut supporting a 20-fret ebony fingerboard with pearl block inlays and multi-ply black or white binding
- Neck Profile: Rounded profile neck, 25 1/2-inch scale length, 1 11/16-inch width at the nut.
- Pickups: Two ’57 Classic humbucking pickups
- Knobs: Two volume knobs, two tone knobs, and a three-way selector switch
- Hardware: Gold
- Tuners: Schaller M6s
- Bridge: ABR-1 bridge, with ebony base and an artfully rendered L-5 trapeze tailpiece
- Case: Original hard case