Gibson Jimmy Page Les Paul, Honeyburst - Pre-Owned
Feast your eyes on this excellent 1996 Gibson USA Jimmy Page Signature Les Paul. This is one of the original run Jimmy Page Signature Les Pauls produced between 1995 and 1999 based on Jimmy Page’s 1959 Les Paul Standard. The guitar features a Light Honey Burst finish, figured AA maple top, 22 fret bound rosewood fingerboard with “aged” trapezoid inlays, gold hardware, and Jimmy's custom wiring that allows coil tapping either/both pickups as well as phase reversal and a series/parallel switch-- it's truly a Swiss Army Knife of a guitar. The back of the guitar shows some minor signs of playwear, including light swirling/buckle rash and a few small dings around the edge of the mahogany back, but is overall in great condition and comes with the original Gibson black hard shell case with green Jimmy Page lining and original paperwork (including the cream pickguard with "Jimmy Page" signature etched in gold). If you're a Jimmy Page fan-- or just a fan of incredible Les Pauls in general-- you need this in your collection.
- Finish: Light Honeyburst
- Top: Carved AA Grade Flame Maple
- Body: Mahogany with Weight Relief
- Binding: Single-Ply
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood
- Scale: 24 3/4"
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Frets: 22
- Pickups: Gibson 496R Neck Humbucker, 500T Bridge Humbucker
- Tuners: Gold Grover Kidney
- Electronics: 3-way Pickukps Selector, 2x Volume, 2x Tone, Push-Pull Coil Taps on Volume Controls, Push/Pull Rhythm Tone for Series/Parallel, Push/Pull Treble Tone for Phase Reversal
- Hardware: Gold ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Weight: 9lbs-9oz
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us