Gibson True Historic 1956 Les Paul, Goldtop - Pre-Owned
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
An authentic tribute to the guitars the defined electric guitar for generations, this pre-owned Gibson True Historic 1956 Les Paul Goldtop Reissue lives up to its legendary ancestors. For the True Historic Series, Gibson used molecular-level analysis for unprecedented vintage accuracy, utilizing hot hide glue construction, correct carving techniques, and authentic appointments. These authentic appointments include rolled fingerboard binding, a double carved neck and top, a thinner peghead veneer, and a wet-sanded finish. The Alnico III P90 pickups give the classic bark and snarl they’re renowned for, while also cleaning up nicely for smoother rhythm playing when rolling back the volume knob. The perfect combination of these features makes this Gibson True Historic 1956 Les Paul an authentic embodiment of the original Rock ’n Roll spirit.
This guitar is listed to the best of our knowledge after a thorough inspection. Please feel free to contact us for an in-hand description of this guitar.
- Construction: Solid Body
- Top: 2-Piece Plain Maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Set
- Neck Profile: 1956 Les Paul
- Fingerboard: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Trapezoid
- Fingerboard Binding: Reissue Cream
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Guitar Finish: Gold Top
- Body Binding: Reissue Cream
- Peghead Profile: 1956 True Vintage
- Peghead Veneer: Thin Head Veneer
- Peghead Binding: None
- Bridge: ABR With Thumbwheels
- Tailpiece: Reissue Lightweight Aluminum
- Pickups: P-90 Alnico III
- Pickup Rings: None
- Wiring: 2 Vol / 2 Tone / 3-Way Switch
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Frets: 22
- Tuners: Reissue Kluson Deluxe Green Keys, Single Band
- Pickguard: Cream
- Knobs: Gold Top Hat
- Truss Rod: Historic Reissue - No Tubing
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Ply B/W
- Year: 2015
- S/N: 65027
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us