Goodall 14-Fret Grand Concert, AAA Malaysian Blackwood & Cedar
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
Goodall's effortless-to-play Grand Concert model is smaller mid-sized guitar that was designed with versatility in mind. It's large enough to tackle some flatpicking, but its slight build ensures the quick responsiveness fingerstylists and lighter pickers need. And with a top of master-grade western red cedar, a warm, nuanced fingerstyle guitar it most certainly is. AAA-grade Malaysian blackwood is a gorgeous alternative to Brazilian rosewood, providing a lot of the same sustain and open clarity of the rosewoods, but with a little darkness of its own. As with every one of their guitars, James and Luke Goodall have matched these incredible tonewoods with the perfect finishing touches. Elegant ebony binding offsets both top and body woods, and a simple paua rosette dresses it up. This guitar comes with a custom Ameritage hard case with humidity control features.
- Model: 14-fret Grand Concert
- Soundboard: Master-grade western red cedar
- Back and sides: AAA Malaysian blackwood
- Neck: Mahogany, satin-finished
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Tuners: Gotoh 510 Mini Tuners with mini ebony knobs, 18:1
- Nut and saddle material: Bone
- Pickguard: Clear plastic
- Rosette: Paua
- Body binding: Ebony
- Bridge and pins: Ebony
- Brace pattern: X
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Lower bout: 15"
- Depth: 4-1/4"
- Length: 19-1/2"
- Case: Ameritage with humidity control
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- The versatile Grand Concert model pivots seamlessly between any playing style when outfitted with the right tonewoods
- Less common Malaysian blackwood presents an elegant alternative to Brazilian rosewood, providing a similar lushness and nuance
- Master-grade western red cedar gives this guitar the warmth and quick response that fingerstylists want
This product listing was written by Lindsay. If you’d like to talk to Lindsay about this guitar, you can do so here:
Get your personalized demo
Fill in your details below, tell us what you'd like to hear, and we'll send your personal demo within 24 hours