Goodall has always made a point of delivering incredible instruments for left-handed players with just as much importance as the right-handed instruments they hand-build in Fort Bragg, California, and this sensational Custom LH (built when Goodall was in Hawaii) is exactly that.
Featuring a staggering set of AAAA Koa for the back and sides, with a Master Grade German Spruce top, this instrument is a truly inspiring piece that does indeed sound as magnificent as it looks.
With Goodall's renowned playability holding true on this fantastic guitar, the Mahogany neck topped with a beautifully inlaid Ebony fretboard boasts a supremely smooth and fast feel all the way through to the dusty end of the board, with articulate fretting and intonation in tow.
The guitar has a very sweet tone to it, with a lovely richness and harmonic complexity that tumbles out of it the moment you begin to play, whether with a flatpick or finger-style this dynamic instrument is super responsive and lively.
This magnificent Custom LH is in well-played but well-maintained condition and comes in a Calton Hardcase.
- Grand concert body
- AAAA Koa back and sides (with a bit of sapwood in the center)
- Master grade German Spruce top
- Rosewood binding on the body, fretboard, and peghead
- Abalone top purling and back strip
- MOP and Abalone rosette
- Koa peghead overlay with MOP and Abalone inlay
- Mahogany neck
- 1-3/4" nut width
- Ebony fretboard with MOP dove inlay
- Ebony bridge with MOP dove inlay in the bridge feet
- Gold-plated Schaller tuning machines with Ebony buttons
- FIK fossilized premium Ivory saddle, bridge pins, and nut
- Gold-plated strap button on the underside of the neck
- Pickup installed (more information on that to follow)
- Deluxe Calton case (Gray exterior).
- Special ordered by Cotten Music in 2000.
- Re-fretted for the first seven frets.