Goodall Grand Concert 14 Fret, Cocobolo & Master-Grade German Spruce
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
Goodall's effortless-to-play Grand Concert model is smaller mid-sized guitar that was designed with versatility in mind. It's large enough to tackle some flatpicking, but with this combination of master-grade German spruce and cocobolo, it's a natural fit for lush, solo fingerstyle. German spruce offers up an enticing balance of clarity and responsiveness, which is notable. A light pick of the finger and notes ring out with ease. Matched with cocobolo's nuanced, overtone-heavy sustain, this Grand Concert has a voice with the complexity and liveliness needed to stand on its own.
As with every one of their guitars, James and Luke Goodall have missed no marks, from the excellent design to the attention to finishing details. The compatible Indian rosewood binding matches the cocobolo, and a simple abalone rosette is all the bling this guitar needs. This guitar comes with a custom Ameritage hard case with humidity control features.
- Model: Grand Concert 14-fret
- Top: German spruce
- Back and sides: AAA-grade cocobolo
- Neck: Mahogany, satin finish
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Tuners: Gotoh 510 Gold Mini w/ mini ebony buttons
- Peghead veneer: Ebony
- Pickguard: Clear plastic
- Rosette: Abalone
- Binding: East Indian rosewood
- Bridge and pins: Ebony
- Saddle: Drop in, compensated (bone)
- Brace pattern: X
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Lower bout: 15"
- Depth: 4-1/4"
- Serial number: CGC6934
- Year of build: 2021
- Case: Ameritage with humidity control
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- An ebony peghead overly, rosewood binding, and abalone rosette are all needed to dress up this Grand Concert
- A versatile guitar shape similar to an OM, the Goodalls designed this guitar to work well with a variety of playing styles, depending on the tonewoods
- German spruce and cocobolo combine for a complex, nuance voice perfect for solo playing
This product listing was written by Lindsay. If you’d like to talk to Lindsay about this guitar, you can do so here:
Get your personalized demo
Fill in your details below, tell us what you'd like to hear, and we'll send your personal demo within 24 hours
Email Lindsay about this guitar
Goodall Guitars was formed in 1972 with a simple premise which became their mission statement: acoustic excellence. This means that their purpose is to build instruments with superbly rich tone, refined designs and appointments, and the greatest playability available in an acoustic guitar.