This stunning Grand Concert model was hand-built by Goodall Guitars out in Fort Bragg, California.
Made up from a stunning set of Mahogany for the back and sides with a subtly figured Sitka Spruce top, this versatile instrument has a huge and resonant voice with sparkling trebles and a luscious, deep bass response.
The Ebony topped Mahogany neck plays, in typical Goodall fashion, superbly. With an extremely comfortable profile and low action, it's no effort at all to glide across the fretboard with articulate fretting and stellar intonation throughout.
Whether you're playing with a flatpick or finger-style, the guitar never fails to deliver gorgeous, harmonically rich and overtone laden tones with an inspiring dynamic range.
The guitar is in absolutely fantastic condition and comes in its original hardshell case.
- 15" wide
- Mahogany back and sides
- Sitka Spruce top (with some lovely bearclaw figure)
- Maple binding on the body and headstock
- Ebony binding on the fretboard
- Mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard with abalone slotted diamonds inlay
- Adjustable truss rod
- 1-3/4" nut width
- Bone nut
- Ebony peghead overlay with Goodall winged G logo in Paua
- Gold mini Schaller tuning machines with Ebony buttons
- Gold-plated strap buttons on the underside of the neck heel