This stunning 14-fret Parlour is a KP-14 from Goodall Guitars, hand-built in Fort Bragg, California.
Made up of stunning, Master Grade Koa for the back and sides and Engelmann Spruce for the top, this versatile and intimate little instrument has a sweetness to its character that couples wonderfully with its snappy attack and responsive dynamic range.
The classic combination of Mahogany for the neck and Ebony for the fretboard lends itself beautifully to Goodalls consistently stellar playability, making it effortless to coax out all of the harmonically rich and charming tones this instrument has to offer, whether played finger-style or with a flatpick.
The guitar is in fantastic condition and comes with a hardshell case.
- 14-fret Parlor
- Master grade Koa back and sides
- Engelmann Spruce top
- Rosewood binding on the body and headstock
- Ebony binding on the neck
- Abalone rosette
- Clear pickguard
- Mahogany neck with Ebony fretboard
- No fretboard inlay
- Adjustable truss rod
- 1-3/4" nut width
- 2-3/16" spacing at the saddle
- Ebony peghead overlay with Goodall winged logo
- Gold mini Schallers
- Ebony bridge
- Compensated bone saddle
- Ebony buttons with abalone dots
- Gold-plated strap button installed in the heel
- Pickup installed