Goodall TRD Electro-Acoustic Guitar, Adirondack Spruce & Indian Rosewood - Pre-Owned
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
This is a gorgeous Goodall TRD Traditional Dreadnought acoustic guitar including a K&K Pure Mini pickup worth £100.
This Traditional Dreadnought shape guitar in Indian Rosewood and Adirondack Spruce has a beautiful bright tone while also maintaining the power and warmth in the low end as you would expect from a Dreadnought. This guitar was masterfully built by Goodall in 2011 and comes with the original Ameritage Hardcase.
From the luthier:
"All of our Traditional series models features a custom, partially scalloped bracing pattern which produces a bit more 'boominess' in the bass and midrange. The peghead and bridge have been redesigned for a more conservative visual appeal, with open gear Waverly tuning machines contributing to its charm. It is attractively arrayed with a herringbone marquetry rosette and top purfling, and a chevron marquetry backstrip."
▪ Shape - Traditional Dreadnought
▪ Number of Strings - 6 - Steel
▪ Scale length - 25.5"
▪ Body Length - 20"
▪ Body Width - 15-7/8"
▪ Body Depth - 4-3/4"
▪ Neck Width - 1-3/4"
▪ Number of Frets - 19
▪ Neck Material - Honduran Mahogany
▪ Neck Finish - Satin Urethane
▪ Body Finish - Glossy Urethane
▪ Case - Ameritage
▪ Back/Side Wood - Indian Rosewood
▪ Top Wood - Adirondack Spruce
▪ Binding - Maple
▪ Edge Trim - Herringbone Ebony/Maple
▪ Peghead Overlay - Ebony
▪ Fretboard Wood - Ebony
▪ Fretboard Binding - Maple
▪ Bridge Pins - Blacklip MOP Inlaid Boxwood
▪ Tuners Waverly - Vintage Nickel
▪ Fretboard Inlay - Notched MOP Squares
▪ Rosette Material - Herringbone Wood Marquetry
▪ Nut/Saddle - Bone
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Goodall Guitars was formed in 1972 with a simple premise which became their mission statement: acoustic excellence. This means that their purpose is to build instruments with superbly rich tone, refined designs and appointments, and the greatest playability available in an acoustic guitar.