The very first Greenfield classical instrument we have brought into our London showroom and most certainly not the last. An absolutely stunning concert classical guitar incorporating cutting-edge acoustic design while maintaining the time-honoured tradition of the great master luthiers. This guitar actually takes your breath away.
This absolutely masterful instrument is new and was only delivered to our client in January 2018.
A rare opportunity not to be missed.
- 650mm scale
- Moon harvested Alpine spruce soundboard
- Composite, laminate back plate with Indian rosewood exterior veneer
- Composite, laminate sides with Indian rosewood exterior veneer
- Carbon graphite flying buttress tube support system
- Cantilevered arm rest
- Ebony body bindings
- Fine violin line, wood purflings
- Proprietary Greenfield paua heart abalone and spalted beech rosette
- Elevated fretboard
- Negative neck angle
- 650mm scale length
- 53.5mm nut width
- 58mm string spacing at bridge.
- Sapele mahogany, adjustable neck
- Padauk, 12 hole “Gilbert” style bridge
- Baljak handmade tuners
- Natural gloss finish on back, sides and neck
- Special ultra-thin finish on soundboard
- Custom, carbon fiber, Accord flight case