Greenfield G2 Acoustic Guitar, Indian Rosewood & Sitka Spruce - Pre-Owned
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
This G2 from Michael Greenfield features a stunning, Reserve Grade Indian Rosewood back and sides paired with an equally wonderful Reserve Grade Sitka Spruce top.
Greenfield Guitars are, at this point, synonymous with exquisite attention to detail and absolutely remarkable build quality. This G2 embodies all of these characteristics and more, with a response and liveliness that will leave no player uninspired, regardless of playing styles and influence.
We are always left in awe by Michael's stunning builds, and this beautiful instrument has us all floored.
- Model G2
- 655 mm scale
- Florentine cutaway
- Reserve grade Sitka spruce soundboard
- Reserve grade Indian Rosewood back
- Reserve grade Indian Rosewood sides (laminated with IRW)
- Radially braced back plate with proprietary Tone Halo
- Laskin style arm and rib rests
- Ebony body bindings
- Mitered, wood purflings
- Proprietary Greenfield Paua Heart Abalone and Spalted Beech rosette
- Compound 16” – 20” radius, quarter-sawn ebony fingerboard bound with ebony
- “Gold” EVO fretwire (copper/titanium alloy)
- 17/8” nut width
- 25/16” string spacing at bridge
- Honduran Mahogany, carbon graphite reinforced neck. “Classic” profile.
- Carved heel “swoosh”
- Double veneered peghead.
- Ebony peghead overlay w/ “g” logo
- Bone nut and 1⁄4” saddle
- Gold, Greenfield “g” logo 510 tuners with Ebonoid buttons (21:1 ratio)
- Natural, lacquer finish
- Custom fit Accord carbon fibre case
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us