Built with a moon harvested alpine swiss spruce and reverse grade Malaysian Blackwood. It has a wonderful variety of custom tweaks such as the Novax DADGAD fanned fret scales, Laskin inspired arm rest and Greenfield signature 'Tone Halo' back bracing.
The G2 from Michael Greenfield is with out a doubt one of the finest instruments manufactured on the planet. It is a complete power house!
In our top 10 for 2017!
- Model G2
- Novax fanned fret DADGAD scales
- Moon harvested Alpine spruce soundboard
- Reserve grade Malaysian Blackwood back
- Reserve grade Malaysian Blackwood sides, laminated
- Radially braced back plate with proprietary Greenfield Tone Halo tm
- Laskin inspired arm rest
- Ebony body bindings
- Fine violin line body purflings
- Greenfield, proprietary spalted Beech and blue paua rosette
- Compound 16” – 20” radius, quarter-sawn ebony fingerboard
- 13/4” nut width
- 21/4” string spacing at bridge.
- Honduran Mahogany, carbon graphite reinforced neck
- “Standard” neck profile
- Hand carved heel “swoosh”
- Double veneered peghead.
- Ebony peghead overlay, w/ “g” logo
- Custom fit Accord flight case.