With out a doubt one of the most desirable musical instruments in the world, the Greenfield G3 is built for the contemporary fingerstyle / classical cross over player looking for a wide dynamic range with stunning clarity, sustain and projection. The classical inspired body shape makes it a more versatile instrument and lends itself better to a wider variety of musical styles than traditional parlor guitars would do. It is light, beautifully comfortable and delivers a voice like no other.
With its smaller body, this concert size guitar is a little larger than the old pre-war 00 size parlour guitars. Played by a host of phenomenal players around the world including fingerstyle aficionado Pipo Romero.
Built in a Master Grade set of African Blackwood and Moon Harvested Swiss Moon Spruce this Greenfield G3 is going to be truly sensational with beautiful clear highs, yet a surprisingly present bass response for such a small-bodied instrument.
- 25.0”” – 660mm (225.98””)) scale fanned frets
- Greenfield Palm - Away TM
- Moon harvested Alpine spruce soundboard (as clean as possible))
- African Blackwood back
- African Blackwood sides, laminated
- Radially braced back plate with proprietary Greenfield Tone HaloTM
- Laskin inspired arm rest
- Ebony body bindings
- Fine violin line body purflings
- Greenfield, proprietary spalted Beech and blue paua rosette
- Compound 16”” – 20”” radius, quarter - sawn ebony fingerboard
- 1 13/16 ” nut width
- 2 1/4” string spacing at bridge..
- Honduran Mahogany, carbon graphite reinforced neck, truss rod equipped, elevated fretboard with negative neck angle
- “Classic” neck profile
- Hand carved heel “swoosh””
- Ebony peg head overlay, with “g” logo
- Sterling silver Rodgers tuners with engraved “ g ” and black horn buttons
- Main Stage Case.