This is the much anticipated Greenfield G5 'Soprano Guitar' and it is an absolute master piece! Designed by Michael specifically for singer-songwriters and finger style players, the G5's tuning is based on a guitar's standard tuning, capo'd at the 5th fret, so the tuning is A to A. Due to the size of the 'wee G', the G5 is also the perfect travel guitar as it can easily be carried on as hand luggage.
This is a 2019 build in as-new condition. Find out more about the G5 here.
What the Luthier says: "It is the perfect recording instrument as well as for home playing. Great for layering different voices bringing different colours to the pallet that you wouldn't find on a regular guitar." - Michael Greenfield.
- Model G5
- Soprano guitar – tuned A - A
- Sitka spruce soundboard
- East Indian Rosewood back
- East Indian Rosewood sides, laminated
- Ebony body bindings
- Greenfield, proprietary spalted Beech and blue paua rosette
- Compound 16” – 20” radius, quarter-sawn ebony fingerboard
- 111/16” nut width
- 21/8” string spacing at bridge.
- Honduran Mahogany, carbon graphite reinforced neck
- “Standard” neck profile
- Ebony peghead overlay, w/ “g” logo
- Custom-fit Main Stage hard case