This is the much anticipated Greenfield G5 'Soprano Guitar' and it is an absolute master piece! Designed by Michael specifically for his singer songwriter and finger style player, the tuning is based on a standard tuning capo at the 5th fret A to A. Due to the size of the wee G, the G5 is also the perfect travel guitar as it can easily carry on as hand luggage.
What the Luthier syas: "It is the perfect recording instrument as well as for home playing. Great for layering different voices bringing different colours to the pallet, you wouldn't find on a regular guitar..." Michael Greenfield.
- Model G5
- Soprano guitar – tuned A - A
- Sitka spruce soundboard
- East Indian Rosewood back
- East Indian Rosewood sides, laminated
- Ebony body bindings
- Greenfield, proprietary spalted Beech and blue paua rosette
- Compound 16” – 20” radius, quarter-sawn ebony fingerboard
- 111/16” nut width
- 21/8” string spacing at bridge.
- Honduran Mahogany, carbon graphite reinforced neck
- “Standard” neck profile
- Ebony peghead overlay, w/ “g” logo
- Custom fit Accord flight case.