Michael Greenfield of Greenfield Guitars does it again! The Greenfield G2 in The Tree.
Here at The North American Guitar, we are privileged to work with some of the finest luthiers on the planet, and this, fortunately, allows us to witness craftsmanship in its finest form and the birth of instruments that truly make the heart skip a beat.
It is hard to describe the feeling when the case is finally opened after months and months of waiting to reveal the guitar in all its glory...silence and a gasp for air!
To be apart of this stunning bespoke build from the ergonomic and tone requirements of our client to the inlay design by Mark Kett this Greenfield G2 in the Tree surpassed all expectations and beyond. Musically a thunderbolt and visually goddess!
- Model G2
- Florentine cutaway
- Moon harvested Alpine spruce soundboard
- “The Tree” back
- “The Tree” sides laminated with IR
- Radially braced back plate with proprietary Greenfield Tone Halo tm
- Laskin inspired arm and rib rests
- Ebony body bindings
- Mitered, body purflings
- Greenfield, proprietary spalted Beech and blue paua rosette
- Compound 16” – 20” radius, quarter-sawn ebony fingerboard
- 13/4” nut width
- 21/4” string spacing at bridge.
- Honduran Mahogany, carbon graphite reinforced neck
- “Classic” neck profile
- Hand carved heel “swoosh”
- Double veneered peghead.
- Ebony peghead overlay, w/ “g” logo
- Custom Mark Kett inlay art (tbd)
- Sterling Silver Rodgers handmade tuners.
- Custom fit Accord flight case.