Gretsch 6122 Country Gentleman 1959 Reissue Electric Guitar - Pre-Owned
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
Sure to please any fan of Chet Atkins, this 6122 Country Gentleman 1959 Reissue is a replica of the master's favorite guitar that you'll hear on so many of his albums. All of the ’59 Gent’s classic features are here—laminated 5-ply figured maple top with painted F-holes, “wire” vibrato arm, gold G-arrow control knobs, aged white binding with black purfling, gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish, aged pearloid thumbnail inlays, gold vintage thick plexi pickguard with Gretsch logo and gold Grover tuning machines with ‘butterbean’ buttons. Completed with a set of TV Jones pickups, the Super’Tron Classic Plus bridge pickup and Super’Tron neck pickup, for well-defined, responsive tone. This 2008 model remains in excellent condition, and comes with its original case and paperwork.
- Build: Hollow body, single cutaway
- Body: Laminated figured maple
- Neck: Maple, standard "U" shape
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bracing: Parallel bracing
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Body depth: 2.25"
- Color: Walnut stain
- Finish: Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Binding: Aged white
- Bridge pickup: TV Jones Super'Tron Classic Plus
- Neck pickup: TV Jones Super'Tron
- Bridge: Rocking bar
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B6VWVT w/ wire handle
- Case: Gretsch hard case
- Serial number: JT08051305
- Year of build: 2008
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us