Current Location: TNAG London
Delivery Time to TNAG Nashville: Two Days
The 7660 Chet Atkins Nashville Model was one of the last series of American Made Gretsch Guitars before they switched to Japanese production, and features a whole host of the fantastic appointments that made their guitars so unique.
This fully hollow bodied instrument is made up out of Maple for the body, coupled with a Mahogany Neck topped with a Rosewood fingerboard.
Iconically well suited to Rockabilly, Country and all things '50s, the 7660 is a very versatile instrument indeed, and will take you everywhere from jazz and soul with definition and clarity in abundance, through to thick rock tones with a cranked up amp or better still a lively fuzz pedal.
This historic instrument is in fantastic condition and comes in it's original Gretsch Hardcase.
- Body: Maple with Cherry Red finish
- Scale Length: 24 3/4”
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with Offset Thumbnail inlays
- Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1 11/16”
- Pickups: Two FilterTron humbuckers
- Bridge: Adjustable with Bigsby Vibrato System Tailpiece
- Controls: 3-Way Toggle pickup selector on upper bass bout, Master Volume, Tone
- Case: Original Hard Case Included