Grosh SuperJet Copperburst Electric Guitar - Pre-Owned
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
This Grosh Copperburst SuperJet is a fantastic representation of the hot rodded S-type format we’ve come to know and love in the last few decades.
Featuring a stunning flame maple top with a matching headstock, this guitar isn’t short on strong modern appointments and bold aesthetic choices.
The guitar plays very smooth and fast with it’s 12” radius and Jumbo frets, making for ease in bending and fretting across the board.
The pickups have been upgraded from the stock SSH configuration to a set of 3 Seymour Duncan SS-1 vintage pickups and a replacement pick guard has been obtained from Grosh to accommodate.
These upgraded pickups sound warm and fat, with a clarity to the high end and a distinctive vintage voice that nails iconic blues and rock tones.
The combination of this classic sound with modern playability and stability makes for a very reliable and versatile instrument.
The guitar comes with a custom fitted hardshell case.
- Shape - Medium Roundback (.830”/.930”)
- Body - Mahogany back with Flame Maple top
- Finish - Transparent Copper Burst
- Neck - Maple
- Fretboard - Indian rosewood
- Finish - Oil
- Headstock - Matching Flame Maple
- Radius - 12”
- Nut Width - 1 11/16”
- Frets - 6100 Stainless Jumbo
- Neck Dots - Abalone
- Scale Length - 25.5”
- Hardware - Chrome
- Bridge - Custom Gotoh 1055 Vintage Tremolo
- Tuners - Kluson Locking
- Pickguard - SSS Replacement (from Grosh) Aged White 3-ply
- Knobs - Dome
- Pickups - Upgraded from stock to Seymour Duncan SSL-1 Vintage Stag for Stratocaster Cal Set
- Strap Button/Backplate - Replacement stock backplate included for mounting Button on upper horn
- Case - Custom Fitted Hardshell Case
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us