The one that started it all. Hamstead Soundwork's fresh approach to amplifier design led to the creation of something very special: Artist 20+RT. This amplifier encompasses maximum tonal versatility, without compromising on tonal quality; delivering everything from shimmering cleans to warm, natural, harmonically rich overdriven tones. It's powerful, portable, and works brilliantly with pedals and guitars of all types.
The Artist 20+RT is available as either a Head or Combo.
- Output Valves: 2 x EL34 Class AB
- Preamp Valves: 3 x ECC83 (12AX7)
- Controls: Gain, Bass, Treble, Reverb Depth, Reverb Tone, Tremolo Depth, Tremolo Speed, Master Volume
- Output Power Modes: 20w / 7w / 2w
- Reverb: Long Spring Delay
- Voice Boost: Mid-Upper Boost with 3 settings (2 /3.5 / 5 dB)
- FX: Line Level Series FX Loop
- Footswitch: 4-Way to control Voice, Reverb, Tremolo, FX
- Gain Switch Lo/Hi Gain Modes
- Construction: Marine-Grade Birch Ply
- Inputs: 2 - Lo & Hi
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x 8 ohm, 2 x 16 Ohm
- Line Voltage: 230v or 115v (Switchable)
- Warranty: 5 Years (Excludes Speaker & Valves)