Henriksen Bud 10 Guitar Amplifier
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
The Henriksen Bud 10 is the big brother to the original Bud 6.
The volume and tone produced by the Bud is quite remarkable, and it can be used to amplify an acoustic or electric guitar, or any other pickup-equipped stringed instrument. The amount of clean headroom that the Bud has is quite incredible, which means that you're able to utilise all of the 120 watts that the Bud has to offer.
The Bud has two separate channels for connecting two instruments. Each channel is equipped with a four-band EQ, presence and reverb controls, and there is also a Bright switch. Even with the 10" speaker, the Bud is extremely portable.
- 120 watts
- 1/8 Aux. input
- Dual channel, each with independent 5-band EQ and reverb, 48 volt phantom powered XLR/1/4" combo inputs, and input gain control.
- TRS send/return FX loops for each channel with instrument/line level select
- Channel 2 bright switch
- XLR balanced line out (post EQ and reverb, both channels)
- OEM 10" Eminence Beta speaker with special fluid-cooled, high-yield neodymium tweeter (defeat-able)
- Ext. Speaker out
- Headphone Jack
- Set for 120v US power
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us