Huss & Dalton OO-SP Acoustic Guitar, Indian Rosewood & Englemann Spruce - Pre-Owned
The Huss & Dalton OO-SP combines an Engelmann spruce top with Indian rosewood back and sides.
Additionally, a pyramid bridge and slotted headstock adds elegance and tradition to the classic features of this OO-SP.
Not to mention that the tonal quality of the 00-SP acoustic guitar is genius, delivering warm, resonant sounds that sustain for what seems to be forever.
This snappy little parlour guitar has an incredibly lively response and a much fuller sound than you might expect from the small body size.
The guitar has a very comfortably sized, slim Mahogany neck topped with an Ebony fretboard and plays wonderfully for it.
The guitar comes with a fitted hardcase.
- BACK & SIDES: Indian Rosewood
- TOP: Engelmann Spruce
- NECK: Mahogany
- FRETBOARD: Ebony
- BODY BINDING: Indian Rosewood
- NECK BINDING: Indian Rosewood
- TOP PURFLING: Maple/W/B/W/B/W/B
- ROSETTE: Herringbone with Rings
- BRIDGE STYLE: Pyramid
- TUNERS/BUTTONS: Nickel Waverly/Ivoroid
- FRETBOARD INLAYS: 12 fret style slotted squares
- NUT WIDTH: 1 3/4 inches
- BODY WIDTH: 14 1/8 inches
- BODY DEPTH: 4 1/8 inches
- BODY LENGTH: 19 3/8 inches
- SCALE: 24.9 inches
- SADDLE SPACING: 2 5/16 inches
- SOUNDHOLE: 3 3/4 inches
- HARDCASE: Fitted Hardcase
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us