The Iris AB model is new for 2020, and takes its cues from a Gibson J-185 design.
This particular AB model features Vermont Maple back and sides with a Sitka Spruce top, decorated with Tortoise Celluloid binding. Its Mahogany neck is topped by a Katalox fingerboard, and the Katalox bar bridge has a bone saddle. The guitar includes a fitted hard case.
All Iris guitars are handbuilt in Burlington, Vermont by Adam Buchwald and Dale Fairbanks.
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Vermont Maple
- Year Of Build: 2020
- Body Binding: Tortoise Celluloid
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Katalox
- Head Veneer: Black with Iris Logo In Gold
- Tuners: Nickel Grover Sta-tite
- Bridge: Katalox bar bridge
- Pins: White Plastic
- Saddle: Bone
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Scale Length: 25"