Iris OG Burst Slotted Headstock, Mahogany & European Spruce
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
If there's one company that knows how to craft a mean vintage-inspired guitar, it's Adam Buchwald and his team at Iris Guitars in Burlington, VT (with none other than Dale Fairbanks responsible for Iris's enviable sunbursts). Iris was birthed out of a desire to bring the same high quality build and craftsmanship to a more affordable line of guitars, and this Iris OG is no exception. The LG-1 inspired guitar sports a European spruce top and figured mahogany back and sides. The slightly altered body shape adds body depth at the at tail block, rewarding a player with increased bass response. Paired with a satin finish that leaves the pores of the wood exposed, this Iris OG sings with a tone, resonance, and response that is lstrong in the midrange, and lively, warm and punchy.
- Model: OG 12-fret
- Soundboard: European spruce
- Back and sides: Figured mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany with full C profile
- Fretboard: Katalox 16"
- Tuners: Golden Age relic brass with off white buttons
- Headstock: Slotted
- Pickguard: Firestripe
- Rosette and purfling: B/W/B
- Binding: White plastic
- Bridge: Katalox
- Pins: Off white plastic
- Saddle type: Drop in, compensated
- Brace pattern: Scalloped Adirondack X-bracing
- Scale length: 25"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- String spacing: 2-5/32"
- Lower bout: 14-1/2"
- Depth: 4"
- Year of build: 2021
- Serial number: 192
- Case: TKL hardshell
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- Iris' OG is an LG-1 inspired model, small and deep-bodied for a comfortable playing experience that doesn't sacrifice tone and presence
- European spruce and mahogany offer up a tone that's warm, punchy and clear
- Vintage-inspired elements like a white binding, sunburst finish, and slotted headstock are a perfect match to this guitar's tone
This product listing was written by Jordan. If you’d like to talk to Jordan about this guitar, you can do so here:
Get your personalized demo
Fill in your details below, tell us what you'd like to hear, and we'll send your personal demo within 24 hours
Email Jordan about this guitar
Iris Guitar Company
Iris Guitars are the new production model manufactured by Circle Strings. Every Iris guitar is made by hand in Burlington, Vermont in the same small shop as Circle Strings and Creston Guitars, with the same fine attention to detail and quality as those world-class instruments.