Jam Pedals Wahcko
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
Hand-built and hand-painted in Greece, JAM Pedals are analog effect pedals that address a wide array of applications and styles, honoring those that came before, while claiming a spot in what is yet-to-come!
About the Wahcko:
"After years of appearing as a mainstay on many pros’ boards and earning its fair share of praise and awards, the Wahcko has established itself as the most vocal, expressive and at the same time versatile wah pedal out there.
1. RED Fasel inductor
2. Carbon-Comp resistors
3. 6-position rotary switch for different frequency sweep range
4. Internal trimmer for adjusting the input gain
5. Mini LED
The Wahcko features a bufferless proprietary circuit design that allows for impedance sensitive pedals, like germanium fuzz boxes to be placed after the Wahcko with no issues!
* All current Wahcko pedals ship with an extra traditional rubber tread!
CUSTOM SHOP OPTIONS:
- SEAGULL: the seagull effect heard in Pink Floyd's “Echoes” !
- POINT TO POINT: You can order the Point-to-Point version of the Wahcko which features tropical fish capacitors and 0.5 Watt carbon comp resistors.
1. Use your Wahcko as a tone-shaping tool. Turn the Wahcko+ on, leave it at the toe-down position and experiment with the 6 different settings of the rotary switch. We bet you can find many interesting tones for your lead or rhythm overdriven parts
2. (For Seagull version only) To properly operate the Seagull effect: –Make sure your guitar has passive pickups.
–Engage the effect with the toggle-switch.
–Turn your guitar’s volume knob all the way up.
–Change the effect’s pitch by manipulating your guitar’s tone pot."
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us