James Trussart Deluxe SteelCaster #20022, Shell Pink on Relic Cream Roses
The James Trussart Deluxe SteelCaster electric guitar, Shell Pink on Relic Cream Roses is handmade by French luthier James Trussart in Los Angeles, California.
We have brought this guitar in to The North American Guitar after we saw a special model James had created for a very well know client of his. It not only looks ridiculously cool but the maple neck makes it play like dream. It is the only one currently available to try in the world this is a very rare instrument.
As with many Trussart guitars, the SteelCaster features a hollow steel body with a perforated back. It features a Maple neck with a '62 neck profile with a stained finish.
The Deluxe SteelCaster is equipped with an Arcane Inc Tele single-coil pickup at the bridge and an Arcane Inc Tele Humbucker pickup at the neck, controlled by master volume and master tone controls and a three-way selector switch.
The James Trussart SteelCaster comes with a certificate of authenticity and a G&G hard case.
- Hollow steel body with 'F' hole and perforated back
- Bolt-On Maple Neck with Recessed Steel Head Cap
- '62 neck shape
- Maple neck
- Maple cap fretboard
- 25-1/2" Scale
- 1 5/8" nut width
- 9" neck radius
- #6105 narrow-tall frets
- 3 Saddle Vintage Bridge
- Kluson tuners
- 1 x Arcane Inc. Tele Neck Humbucker pickup, 1 x Arcane Inc. Tele Bridge Pickup
- 1 x Volume control, 1 x Tone Control, three-way pickup selector switch
- Includes a James Trussart signed Certificate of Authenticity
- G&G Hard Case included
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- Handmade by French luthier James Trussart in Los Angeles, California
- Equipped with a pair of Arcane Inc Tele single-coil pickups, controlled by master volume and master tone controls and a three-way selector switch.
- A hollow steel body with a perforated back. It features a Maple neck with a '62 neck profile, with a stained finish, and topped with a rosewood fingerboard