James Trussart Deluxe SteelCaster Bigsby, Ocean Blue on Cream Roses
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
The James Trussart Deluxe SteelCaster electric guitar, Deluxe SteelCaster Bigsby, Ocean Blue on Cream Roses is handmade by French luthier James Trussart in Los Angeles, California.
As with many Trussart guitars, the Deluxe SteelCaster features a hollow steel body with a perforated back. It features a Maple neck with a '62 neck profile, with a stained finish, and topped with a rosewood fingerboard.
The body features an 'F' hole, an aged, Ocean Blue finish and rose engravings on the scratchplate and headstock. The Deluxe SteelCaster is equipped with an Arcane Inc Tele single-coil pickup at the bridge and a TV Jones Classic pickup at the neck, controlled by master volume and master tone controls and a three-way selector switch.
The James Trussart SteelCaster comes with a certificate of authenticity and a G&G hard case.
The main features of the James Trussart Deluxe SteelCaster, Ocean Blue on Cream Roses include:
- Hollow steel body with 'F' hole and perforated back
- Bolt-On Maple Neck with Recessed Steel Head Cap
- '62 neck shape
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 25-1/2" Scale
- 1 5/8" nut width
- 9" neck radius
- #6105 narrow-tall frets
- 3 Saddle Vintage Bridge
- Kluson tuners
- B16 Bigsby
- 1 x TV Jones Classic neck pickup, 1 x Arcane Inc. Tele Bridge Pickup
- 1 x Volume control, 1 x Tone Control, three-way pickup selector switch
- Includes a James Trussart signed Certificate of Authenticity
- G&G Hard Case included
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us