The James Trussart Rust O Matic Holey SteelCaster is a handmade electric guitar made by James Trussart in Los Angeles, California.
As with many Trussart guitars, the SteelDeville features a perforated steel body, a Maple neck with a '62 neck profile, and topped with a rosewood fingerboard. The body features Trussart's signature rust finish, and is equipped with a pair of Arcane Inc single coil pickups, controlled by master volume and master tone controls and a three-way selector switch.
The James Trussart SteelCaster comes with a certificate of authenticity and a G&G hard case.
The main features of the James Trussart Rust O Matic Holey SteelCaster include:
- Hollow steel body with perforated back and top
- Bolt-On Maple Neck with Recessed Steel Head Cap
- '62 neck profile
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 25-1/2" Scale
- 1 5/8" nut width
- 9" neck radius
- Three saddle Vintage bridge
- #6105 narrow tall frets
- 2 x Arcane Inc. single coils
- 1 x Volume control, 1 x Tone Control, three-way pickup selector switch
- Includes a James Trussart signed Certificate of Authenticity
- G&G Hard Case included