The James Trussart Rust O Matic Holey SteelDeville is a handmade electric guitar made by James Trussart in Los Angeles, California.
As with many Trussart guitars, the SteelDeville features a perforated steel body, a Mahogany neck with a '59 neck profile, and topped with a rosewood fingerboard. The body features Trussart's signature rust finish, and is equipped with a pair of Arcane Inc Humbucker pickups, controlled by master volume and master tone controls and a three-way selector switch.
The James Trussart SteelDeville comes with a certificate of authenticity and a G&G hard case.
The main features of the James Trussart Rust O Matic Holey SteelDeville include:
- Hollow steel body with perforated back and top
- Bolt-On Mahogany Neck with Recessed Steel Head Cap
- '59 neck profile
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 24-3/4" Scale
- 1 5/8" nut width
- 10" neck radius
- #6130 medium-jumbo frets
- Tune-0-Matic Bridge
- Cream binding
- 2 x Arcane Inc. Humbuckers
- 2 x Volume control, 2 x Tone Control, three-way pickup selector switch
- Includes a James Trussart signed Certificate of Authenticity
- G&G Hard Case included