The James Trussart SteelCaster Black Roses Engraved is a handmade electric guitar made by James Trussart in Los Angeles, California.
As with many Trussart guitars, the SteelCaster features a hollow steel body with a perforated back. It features a Maple neck with a '62 neck profile, with a stained grey finish, and topped with a maple fingerboard.
The body features a rose engraving on an aged satin black finish and scratchplate, and is equipped with an Arcane Inc Tele single-coil pickup at the bridge and an Arcane Inc Tele Humbucker pickup at the neck, controlled by master volume and master tone controls and a three-way selector switch.
The James Trussart SteelCaster comes with a certificate of authenticity and a G&G hard case.
The main features of the James Trussart SteelCaster Black Satin Snake Skin include:
- Hollow steel body with perforated back
- Bolt-On Maple Neck with Recessed Steel Head Cap
- '62 neck shape
- Maple fingerboard
- 25-1/2" Scale
- 1 5/8" nut width
- 9" neck radius
- #6105 narrow-tall frets
- 3 Saddle Vintage Bridge
- Kluson tuners
- 1 x Arcane Inc. Tele Neck Humbucker pickup, 1 x Arcane Inc. Tele Bridge Single-Coil Pickup
- 1 x Volume control, 1 x Tone Control, three-way pickup selector switch
- Includes a James Trussart signed Certificate of Authenticity
- G&G Hard Case included