Built by Will Kimble, Cincinnati, OH. Will has been working with us in Nashville for many years, and he is one of our favorite luthiers.
This very rare Octave Mandolin being offered by Will has an incredible sonorous tone. Will used banjo fret wire and the fretboard has a 16" radius. The tailpiece is Will's customary nickel-plated James tailpiece with the Kimble engraving.
We are selling this Octave as USED (due to fingernail marks), but Will will honor the warranty as if it were new.
The price includes a deluxe orange Calton case.
- Built: 2018
- Top: Red Spruce
- Back and Sides: Flamed Maple
- Body Binding: Tortoise color
- Neck: Flamed Maple with adjustable truss rod
- Freboard: Ebony with small pearl dot
- Headstock Veneer: Ebony with Kimble logo in pearl
- Fretboard Binding: Ebony
- Tuners: Nickel-plated Waverlys with Ebony buttons
- Bridge: Ebony adjustable
- Saddle: Ebony
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/32"
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Deluxe Calton Case