Current Location: TNAG Nashville
Delivery Time to TNAG London: Two Days
The Kostal MDW is a 12-fret modified dreadnought acoustic guitar that is the result of a collaboration between luthier Jason Kostal and Michael Watts.
The MDW takes Kostal's modified dreadnought design and adds a 12-fret neck, making an intimate-feeling instrument that sings! On this particular guitar, the gorgeous German Spruce top is coupled with a truly jaw-dropping set of 'The Tree' Figured Mahogany, our first ever MDW in 'The Tree' and it has absolutely blown us away.
The MDW features Jason's custom purple stained glass mosaic rosette and two-tone headcap veneer. The guitar comes with a decorated Hoffee Custom case.
- Top: German Spruce
- Back and Sides: 'The Tree' Figured Mahogany
- Rosette: Purple Mosaic
- Body Binding: Ebony
- Neck: Mahogany with volute
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Headstock Veneer: Ebony and The Tree
- Fretboard Binding: Ebony with Kostal side dots
- Tuners: Black Cosmo Gotoh 510 with Ebony buttons
- Bridge: Ebony
- Pins: Ebony with large pearl dots
- Nut: Scalloped Bone
- Saddle: Scalloped Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Scale Legth: 25"