Kostal OM Cutaway Acoustic Guitar, Brazilian Rosewood & German Spruce - Pre Owned
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
This absolutely breathtaking 2017 OM from master luthier Jason Kostal has absolutely stolen all our hearts here at TNAG. Built-in an outrageous set of flitch matched Master Grade Brazilian Rosewood for the back and sides and Master Grade German Spruce for the top, this OM has a crisp clean attach in the upper register, producing big phat (fat) trebles (we have grown to love from Jason's guitars), along with a subtle and pure bass response.
Overall a very well balanced and an incredibly versatile guitar, but definitely excelling at drop tunings such as Dadgad
- Model - OM Cutaway
- Back & Sides - Flitch Matched Master Grade Brazilian Rosewood
- Top - Flitch Match Master Grade German Spruce
- Rosette -Stained Glass
- End Graft - Decorative
- Back Headcap Veneer Fingerboard
- Body Joint Neck - 14 Fret
- Headcap Veneer - Two Tone
- Neck - 1 piece Honduran Mahogany
- Scale Length - 25"
- Nut Width - 1.75"
- Binding - Ebony
- Cutaway - Florentine
- Bridge - Old Growth Brazilian Rosewood
- Tuners -Gotoh 510 Chrome/ Ebony
- Saddle - Bone
- Nut - Bone
- Case - Hoffee Custom / Racing Green
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Based in Phoenix, Arizona, luthier Jason Kostal set up independently following four years teaching at the prestigious Roberto-Venn School of Luthiery, and an extended three-year apprenticeship with Ervin Somogyi.