This absolutely breathtaking 2017 OM from master luthier Jason Kostal has absolutely stolen all our hearts here at TNAG. Built-in an outrageous set of flitch matched Master Grade Brazilian Rosewood for the back and sides and Master Grade German Spruce for the top, this OM has a crisp clean attach in the upper register, producing big phat (fat) trebles (we have grown to love from Jason's guitars), along with a subtle and pure bass response.
Overall a very well balanced and an incredibly versatile guitar, but definitely excelling at drop tunings such as Dadgad
- Model - OM Cutaway
- Back & Sides - Flitch Matched Master Grade Brazilian Rosewood
- Top - Flitch Match Master Grade German Spruce
- Rosette -Stained Glass
- End Graft - Decorative
- Back Headcap Veneer Fingerboard
- Body Joint Neck - 14 Fret
- Headcap Veneer - Two Tone
- Neck - 1 piece Honduran Mahogany
- Scale Length - 25"
- Nut Width - 1.75"
- Binding - Ebony
- Cutaway - Florentine
- Bridge - Old Growth Brazilian Rosewood
- Tuners -Gotoh 510 Chrome/ Ebony
- Saddle - Bone
- Nut - Bone
- Case - Hoffee Custom / Racing Green