In our humble opinion, Jason Kostal builds one of the best sounding 00 guitars on the planet. How he gets so much tone form such a small-bodied is nothing short of pure wizardry, and this 2017 OO is one of the finest out there!
Built-in a beautiful flitch matched Master Grade Brazilian Rosewood and Master Grade German Spruce this little guitar has a voice as big as a giant. One could describe it as an almost orchestral voice. Truly an absolutely magical guitar.
- Model - OO
- Back & Sides - Flitch Matched Master Grade Brazilian Rosewood
- Top - Flitch Match Master Grade German Spruce
- Rosette -Stained Glass
- End Graft - Decorative
- Back Headcap Veneer Fingerboard
- Body Joint Neck - 14 Fret
- Head cap Veneer - Two Tone
- Neck - 1 piece Honduran Mahogany
- Scale Length - 24.75"
- Nut Width - 1.75"
- Binding - Ebony
- Bridge - Old Growth Brazilian Rosewood
- Tuners -Gotoh 510 Chrome/ Ebony
- Saddle - Bone
- Nut - Bone
- Case - Hoffee Custom / Racing Green