So this is what happens when a guitar and a banjo fall in love.
This is actually a scarily versatile instrument, obviously swampy blues and country work beautifully but it also excels in more exotic contexts; Amazing for Greek music and Flamenco (seriously!) and ragas.
- Eleven inch solid Bubinga pot with a Helimount cast frame.
- Renaissance head fitted with Cavanjo pickup
- Seven-piece AAAAA bird’s eye hard rock American maple neck with adjustable playing action
- Slotted peghead with Grover tuners
- Plywood hard case lined with velour