This stunning Lame Horse LH14 acoustic guitar features the most mind-blowing Ambrosia Maple for the back and sides and an Alpine Spruce top. It is an absolutely stunning guitar, we've never seen Maple quite like this before!
The LH14 has a huge sound for a smaller bodied guitar, yet maintains clear notes across the fretboard, complimented by sparkling trebles. The LH14 is the first Lame Horse instrument with a 14-fret neck and features a proprietary neck adjustment system that allows you to raise and lower the action under full tension.
This guitar is in excellent condition and includes its original hardshell case.
- Back and Sides: Ambrosia Maple
- Top: Alpine Spruce
- Binding: Macassar ebony
- Bridge: Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard: Ebony (bound)
- Neck: 7 piece Mahogany
- Rosette: Unique 3-dimensional Bubinga
- Tuners: Grover Sta-Tite
- Case: Hiscox Pro II travel case
- Body Depth: 3.75” at the neck, 4.25 lower bout
- Nut width: 1.75”
- String spacing at the nut 1.5"
- Scale length 25.5” - 14 frets to the body
- Spacing at the saddle: 2.25"
- Playing action easily adjustable under full string tension
- Custom rear access panel for easy access to the inside of the guitar
- Deluxe Hardshell Case