Current Location: TNAG London
Delivery Time to TNAG Nashville: Two Days
This stunning Lame Horse LH14 acoustic guitar features the most mind blowing Ambrosia Maple for the back and sides and an Alpine Spruce top. It is an absolutely stunning guitar, we've never seen Maple quite like this before!
The LH14 has a huge sound for a smaller bodied guitar, yet maintains clear notes across the fretboard, complimented by sparkling trebles. The LH14 is the first Lame Horse instrument with a 14-fret neck and features a proprietary neck adjustment system which allows you to raise and lower the action under full tension.
This guitar is in excellent condition and includes its original hard shell case.
- Back and Sides: Ambrosia Maple
- Top: Alpine Spruce
- Binding: Macassar ebony
- Bridge: Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard: Ebony (bound)
- Neck: 7 piece Mahogany
- Rosette: Unique 3-dimensional Bubinga
- Tuners: Grover Sta-Tite
- Case: Hiscox Pro II travel case
- Body Depth: 3.75” at neck, 4.25 lower bout
- Nut width: 1.75”
- Scale length 25.5” - 14 frets to the body
- Playing action easily adjustable under full string tension
- Custom rear access panel for easy access to the inside of the guitar
- Deluxe Hardshell Case