This Lame Horse LH14 acoustic guitar in Tasmanian Tiger Myrtle and Engelmann Spruce is very balanced string to string. It has a sweet sound when played fingerstyle with lots of sympathetic overtones; giving a three-dimensional quality to the sound.
This is the first Lame Horse instrument with a 14 fret neck and features a proprietary neck adjustment system which allows you to raise and lower the action under full tension.
This guitar comes to us in excellent condition and includes its original hard shell case.
- Top: Engelmann spruce
- Back and sides: Tasmanian Tiger Myrtle
- Neck: 15 piece sinker mahogany
- Fingerboard: Macassar ebony
- Binding: Macassar ebony
- Headplate: Gabon ebony
- Bridge: Indian rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Purfling on body front and back: BWB violin purfling, abalone
- Purfling on headplate and fingerboard: Abalone
- Scale length: 25 inches
- 14 frets to the body
- Rear removable access panel
- Side braces – sinker mahogany with inlay of reconstituted stone
- Inlay on access panel, Truss rod cover, Rosette – abalone and reconstituted stone
- Faux crocodile hard shell case