We are very excited to be receiving another Lame Horse Saddle Pal Acoustic Guitar from our good friends Chris and Jeremy Jenkins, aka Lame Horse Instruments.
The Saddle Pal is an incredibly popular model amongst TNAG Customers (and staff!) and the oldest model offered by Lame Horse, being unchanged since 1999.
This Lame Horse Saddle Pal features Curly Koa for the back & sides and a Western Red Cedar top. It is 12 frets to the body. Like all Lame Horse guitars, it has adjustable playing action, and rear access panel.
- Back & Sides: Curly Koa
- Top: Western Red Cedar
- Neck: Honduran Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bindings: Ebony
- Headstock: Slotted
- Tuners: Graphtech Ratio Tuners
- Bridge: Texas mesquite
- Case: Red Calton with Silver interior
- Body length: 20 inches
- Body width upper bout: 9.5 inches
- Body width lower bout: 13 inches
- Body depth at neck: 3.625 inches
- Body depth at tail: 4.125 inches
- Multipiece neck: slotted pegged, with truss rod and carbon fiber reinforcement
- Fret scale: 25.5 inches