Lay's Custom T-Style Green Paisley
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
Lay's Customs are hand built in Akron, OH, using all high quality components and exceptional tonewoods. This green paisley T-Style has show-stopping good looks and the sound and playability to match. The BrandonWound Custom pickups were wound exclusively for Lay's Customs and are a slightly overwound set compared to traditional Tele pickups, which helps to smooth out the highs and provide big full low end while still retaining that signature spank you'd expect. The swamp ash body is extremely resonant and, coupled with the custom wound pickups, provides an absolute roaring Tele tone suitable for whatever style of music you throw at it.
- Body: Swamp ash
- Neck: Torrefied maple
- Neck profile: Medium C
- Fingerboard: Maple w/ white purfling
- Fingerboard radius: 10”
- Finish: Green paisley
- Bridge: Wilkinson T-Style
- Pickups: BrandonWound Custom exclusively for Lay’s Guitar
- Wiring: Volume/tone 3-way wwitch
- Nut width: 1-11/16”
- Scale length: 25-1/2”
- Tuners: Kluson vintage style
- Weight: 7lbs-12oz
- Case: TKL hardshell
- Year: 2021
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- The pickups are slightly overwound to eliminate the piercing highs that Teles can make without losing that Tele personality. Both pickups were custom wound by Jared at BrandonWound Custom Pickups exclusively for Lay’s Guitar.
- The Green Paisley T-Style has an extremely resonant solid swamp ash body with a torrefied maple neck, providing traditional T-style tones.
- With its beautiful Green Paisley finish this Lay's Custom T-Style stands out in a crowd (and not just because of it's monstrous, cutting tone). It truly must be seen to be appreciated.
This product listing was written by Joel. If you’d like to talk to Joel about this guitar, you can do so here:
Get your personalized demo
Fill in your details below, tell us what you'd like to hear, and we'll send your personal demo within 24 hours