This striking Macmull Diamond Superlight S-classic is a fantastic example of the fine work and craftsmanship of Macmull Guitars in Israel.
Featuring all of their finest appointments and design aspects, such as a super lightweight Alder body and Hand Wound RVT Alnico 3 pickups voiced specifically for this guitar, it really is the crowning jewel of the small entourage of Macmulls in our showroom.
The Superlight body comes from the idea held by the trio at Macmull, that the lighter the wood, the better it is for the construction of vintage sounding and feeling instruments.
You can certainly see why as this guitar has a very 'broken in' feeling right away, and even unplugged has all the snap and punch you would expect from its vintage counterparts.
The guitar owes its striking looks to the choice of black covers on a black body, set off by a lovely tortoise celluloid pick guard, which gives a slightly more 'custom' feeling to the guitar atop the heaps of vintage-esque mojo.
The vintage 'C' shaped neck and 9.5" fretboard radius make for a very comfortable and fast player, with great access and tone across the board.
The guitar comes with a Custom Hardcase and Macmull branded leather strap.
- Body Material: Premium Superlight Alder
- Neck Material: One piece premium Maple
- Neck Shape: 'C' Shape
- Frets: 21 Dunlop 6105
- Fingerboard: Madagascar Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Truss Rod: Single action, one way
- Dots: Clay
- Nut: Bone
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuners: 6 in-line Classic Gotoh Japan
- Bridge: 6-saddle vintage style
- Pickups: Macmull Matched RVT Pickups
- Pots: Emerson pro CTS 250K, volume & tone x2
- Caps: Emerson paper in oil .22uF cap
- Finish: Black Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Case: G&G vintage case and Macmull leather Strap