Macmull Heartbreaker P90 Superlight, Vintage Burst
This gorgeous Heartbreaker P90 Superlight in Vintage Burst is Macmull's take on one of the most iconic electric guitars in history, albeit in this case with a few twists that make it something very special indeed. Starting from a traditional foundation, the body is made up of a single piece of lovely kiln-dried alder. Hand-picked as with all Macmull guitars for its lighter weight and resonance, the idea being that lighter wood sounds better with a sharper attack and dryer, more 'vintage' tone. The next big contribution to the feel and sound of the guitar is the maple neck topped with a Madagascar rosewood fretboard, and with an Oval 'C' profile and 9.5" radius it truly does a spectacular job of marrying authentic vintage feel with maximum playability.
The guitar features a set of Macmulls custom P90 style pickups, which really set the guitar part from other 'T-type' instruments. These slightly more powerful single coils deliver a bold and fat tone while retaining the punch and sparkle often lost in P90 style pickups. In all the guitar comes together to make an authentically vintage feeling instrument that proves incredibly versatile, not to mention visually striking with its 'burst top and relic'ed matte brown back and sides.
- Body: Solid alder
- Neck: One piece premium maple
- Fingerboard: Madagascar rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck profile: Macmull Oval C
- Nut width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Frets: Jescar 55090
- Finish: Nitro with vintage burst (front), Macmull chocolate brown (b/s)
- Aging: Medium relic
- Pickup: RVT Matched P90s
- Potentiometers: RVT Matched CTS pots
- Switch: Control 3-way
- Capacitor: Luxe Radio oil-filled .022mF Bumble Bee
- Hardware: Macmull hardware set
- Bridge: Heartbreaker full bridge / brass saddles
- Tuners: Kluson
- Serial number: 062105
- Year of build: 2021
- Case: Custom rectangular hard case
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- The familiar T-style design is elevated by Macmull's RVT matching system
- The lightweight solid alder body is paired with a maple neck
- Macmull's hand-wound RVT P90s provide seemingly endless tonal options
Macmull Custom Guitars is the result of three very passionate individuals joining forces to push the envelope on what’s possible in the realms of recreating the tone and feel of vintage guitars, with meticulous attention to detail and an unwavering commitment to the craft that sets them apart from their contemporaries.